Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hello and Welcome

I started this blog so I could more accurately catalog the various modern homes and buildings I come across in my travels (mostly in and across Georgia). I've found it cumbersome to design dedicated pages highlighting the many areas and states where I've found wonderful (and sometimes not-so) architecture on my Modern sites, ModusModern.com and NorthcrestModern.com. Showing my images in blog form also allows readers to publish comments directly, instead of sending me emails which I may or may not get or respond to - this format is frankly just better. Initially I'll convert some pages into blog format that I've already published, adding additional images as I go along to spice things up. The title is a play on the film "Desperately Seeking Susan" starring Madonna.

I'll start with some images taken a few years ago in Clarksville and Nashville Tennessee, then put some stuff up from last year, finally catching up to this year.

-- John

No comments: